Sunday, March 16, 2008

I love it when you:

I saw this on another blog and just could help but jot down a million reasons of things that Jade does that just captures my heart all over again. Here's a couple.

I love it when you:
  • Tell me "Momma Pretty"- though pointing at my jewelry
  • Grab my hand and say, "Momma HAND!- Get up!"
  • Belly laugh at Sebastian- especially his barking
  • Look me in the eye to make sure I fully understand you
  • Get so excited when I pick you up at Donna's- I see you through the window yelling "MOMMA!!"
  • Say, "We're Home" when we pull into the drive-way
  • Ask for something shaking your head yes and saying, "Yes, OK!" before we get a chance to respond!
  • Lay on "Momma and Dadda bed" in the mornings to watch cartoons.
  • Say, "Momma HOME" when I walk in the door- and run all over the house with excitement!
  • Take care of your "Night, Night" (His lamb he sleeps with) by asking it if it's sleepy or hungry
  • Can read pages in your books to me- you surprise me every time
  • Ask me to kiss your (whatever is hurt) to make it feel better, "Momma kiss it"
  • Say your please and thank you's- you make me so proud!
  • Quiz me like we've quizzed you, "Momma what it is?--- (Tiger)--- Good Job!"
  • Turn your head when I ask for a kiss- so I'll kiss your cheek- your such a boy!! So then I have to ask for a kiss on the lips!
  • Act older than you really are- cause your always My Baby!!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Sorry, I still haven't gotten with you about you blog questions. I will try to call again tomorrow. Love this entry so sweet!