Wednesday, May 14, 2008

SURPRISE!!

We're Pregnant!!

So this is a long pass due post- with good reason. Most of you know already- but I was just able to share the news with my Mom and Dad. They live in Houston and Jade and I were planning on flying down to see them- but the airlines were going through inspection problems and I was afraid to get stuck. So we didn't fly- trying to think of something creative- I waiting until Mother's Day. I sent my Mom one of those recordable cards and shared the news- I wanted to tell her "in person" like we did with Jade. Anyway, so we are so super excited about this baby! As of today I am 14 weeks. Baby is due November 14th. However I went to the Dr. today and she said that because Jade was a big baby and I was 2 weeks late with him if baby doesn't come on it's own she is inducing me a week earlier than my due date! I was glad to hear that! So should have a baby by November 7th! I have had 2 appointments and both have gone great! The first appt. we went to I was 10 weeks and we got a sonogram (see picture below) heartbeat was 189 then. Today heartbeat was 170! I'm thinking girl! We will find out late June what baby is! I'll keep ya posted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I am excited for you all..
love and kisses,
auntie carla

Ginger said...

I am so excited you are pregnant with me again. On the twins will have someone to play with.