Monday, July 14, 2008

22 1/2 week Prego Pic!



Long pass due... guess that's natural with baby #2. I think when I was pregnant with Jade I took a prego pic every week. With Miss Brooklyn, well we have 2 (one at 10 weeks and now one at 22). But either way- we have pictures! Also a little tid bit about Jade reacting to my growing belly. Last night he was all excited due to my birthday and all the sweets he had. Jade was running around the house and then wanted "Momma up" as I was sitting in a chair. I would pick him up and he would squirm in my lap. I told him he had to be carefully 'cause Brooklyn was in Mommy's tummy. Well I guess overnight it set in. Jade was laying in bed with us this morning and being ohhhhh so sweet and cuddly. He said, "Momma, Brooklyn's in belly- beee careful" And then kisses my belly button. (of which is close to an outtie now). What a sweet little brother. And the blah face I have in the pic- well my husband just "takes pictures" he doesn't warn you- like ok- smile??!!

No comments: