Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Catch Up Post

I have been horrible updating lately. And really dislike how behind I am- but in the same regards it shows just how busy our life is... but that's for a whole other post....
So back to where I was catching up:

Febuary 13th we took our first family of 4 road trip. Friday we ventured to Austin to visit with Cousin James who was just in town from Colarado on business- we couldn't pass it up. Jade had a great time with James. James let Jade do all the kids stuff- jumping on the hotel bed and throwing acorns in the street while waiting to be seating at a restraunt. Jade thought James was super cool! And although I did bring my camera- this was the only pic to remember our Austin trip:

The next morning we left for Houston to stay with my Mom and Dad and visit with my Aunt, Uncle, and Cousins from Calafornia. We hadn't seen them since our wedding in 2005. Wayyy too long. Jade loved Mamaw's and Papa's house. He loved to go up and down the stairs and really enjoyed Papaw's trips outside. Little Missy was just being her cute self. It also happend to be Valentines Day. And you have to check out this ohh so perfect dress I had made for her:

So we headed back to our home Sunday. The kids did soooo good. The movie Madagascar saved us some sanity this trip- oh so thankful.

No comments: