Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!!

We had a wonderful Easter- laid back and just enjoying family. There is a reason that I've slacked on the blog.... I've been sick-yuck! This year seems to be hard on Jason and I. Allergies? Colds... who knows. Luckily the little ones have handled well.

Saturday before Easter my mother-in-law's and the kids and I went to the mall and had a traditional Easter pic. I just love this pic! Aside from Jade just completly hating the Easter bunny look this is totally my kids. Jade has suffered from the terrible two's (and three's?) and Brooklyn just loves to stare at her brother. I love capture them growing up! We went back to our house after and did some late night egg coloring. Jade thought this was cool!
Easter Sunday we went to my mother-in-law's and had a brunch and some egg hunting. And around 5pm a little rabbit hopped into their yard. It was perfect!
Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this pic!! Poor Jade! But later, he will find this pic to be funny!