Saturday, October 25, 2008

Brooklyn's Room pics!







Finally- I have some pics to share of Miss Brooklyn's room. It's pretty much done- but not 100%! Yikes I have 2 weeks to make it perfect!




Little Dr. update... The last 2 times I've gone to the Dr. I have expected an induction date but the Dr's had different plans. They checked me when I was 36 weeks- and nothing. I had my strep B test- and I passed! No antibiotics needed at delivery. 1 less thing to worry about. I am now 37 weeks and going to the Dr. every week. This next week I will be seen 1 day shy of 38 weeks (I go on Wednesday) so according to my Dr. she will check me and we will schedule my induction for the next week!!!!! She says she will take her 1 week before she's due. Meaning the sometime between November 3rd through the 7th she will be here- if she doesn't "fall" out before. (Jason thinks I'm bigger with Brooklyn than I was with Jade....Grrrreat!) My Dr. did say that "she is a nice size baby" and proceeded with "You know your 1st wasn't a little peanut either."

1 comment:

crystal said...

Very Cute. Let us know when the induction date is if she doesn't make her debut before then.
Crystal