Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dr. Appt Update...

So I went to the Dr. today AND.... somewhat uneventful but thought I'd share what she said. While measuring my stomach and feeling the baby's position she said, "WOW, I'm surprised to see you this low at this gestational age (I was 33weeks and 6days)- Your really down there!" I respond with, "Are you telling me I have good news" She says, "I'd say so!" The Dr. also said that after I reach 34 weeks (tomorrow!) if I go into labor they do not stop it! So after this weekend- time to pack our bags!! Brooklyn has a great chance of showing her beautiful face in October!!!
A little update on why I'll be waiting until this weekend- tomorrow we are getting new carpet in Jade and Brooklyn's rooms (due to lots of PINK paint on the carpet in Brooklyn's room) and this weekend Jason is installing are hardwood floors! Agghhhh- I'm going crazy knowing that she could come any day and I still have yet a million things to do to get ready for her!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Try having no room for her at all, like with the twins. We will have to wait until our house is done and they haven't even started yet! Crazy, but as of now the guest room and my room will be shared with the twins. It is so fun to decrorate the nursey, but it will have to wait. Can't wait to meet little Brooklyn!