Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New news

We have all been so busy around here! The summers usually do that to us, especially now that we are in June!
I have just begun studying!! And more excited about it than you know! Thanks to the suggestion from my mother-in-law (her finding), and many months (like 12 months) it finally felt right to take the plunge. I am taking a class to become a home stagger. I have always had a passion for interior decorating- and this is as close as it gets!! It is a 6 month course and with 2 kids it won't be easy but for the life I want for my family I feel deep in my heart that this is the ticket! As a home stagger I would have the flexibility that I desire for when Jade starts school.

Which brings me to my new buddy:

How cute is this?? It's the Dell mini! And PINK!! And it's required for a lot (or all of the submitting) of the course work. Did I mention that the schooling is based out of Canada?!
3 weeks ago I was having some work done on my car- and the dealership gave me a loner car while mine was in the shop. The loner- an Acura MDX. I have desired an MDX since Brooklyn was born. Having two kids and 5 seats left no room for anyone else except our family of four. So we up and decided that this was the car for us. Ohhhh the room we have! I smile every time I look back to the passengers behind me!


And lastly all of you know that I am wild about boutique clothing for Princess Brooklyn! Monogrammed clothing, pillowcase dresses, tutu's, hair bows, custom outfits.... and I have decided to release some of my creativity! I am making tutu's and hair bows!!!! I have just been making them for Brooklyn (and 1 tutu as a gift), but have thought about breaking out a boutique of my own when time allows.
Take a look at my creations:


I'm going to need a new bow holder, hers is beyond full!

And I'm all ready to make many more!!

No comments: