Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Big Guy!!

First of all- I have a 3 yr old??! How'd that happen? Jade is officially 3- and knows it! Since we had his birthday party on Saturday and his actual birthday was Sunday- he got a couple days of hearing "Happy Birthday Jade!" So everyday he keeps saying, "It's my birthday again today!"

Jade is getting over his terrible two's stage finally (though today is a whining day....) and we have more good days than bad. Another accomplishment as a 3 year old- Jade is 100 percent potty trained!!!!!! In words I can not say how excited we all are about that! We are wearing underwear everywhere, even to bed! We have not had any accidents in over two weeks! We are so proud of you big boy! It took a while to get him to poop in the potty- but with his timing we did it! He loves his underwear including Thomas the train, Handy Mandy, Glow in the dark space, his sports underwear, and my favorite- his boxer briefs like Daddy's! (Was that too personal?!!)

We had a grreat Madagascar birthday party at our house with little splash pools for the kiddo's! Jade had a great time with all his friends over. And with his sweet personality keeps telling me, "It was very nice for my friends to come over and bring me my birthday presents!"

Jade you will always be a Momma's Boy!! What are you doing these days?
You (as mentioned above)are potty trained!
You are want to know everything about anything
You are very smart
You like to sing songs that you are learning
You are big into dinosaurs and cars and trucks
You are in gymnastics class
You love school and your friend in class named Bryson
You have such a tender heart
You love suckers!
You love stickers- and always give your self one for a reward! Cracks me up!
You have the best smile
You love baths
Your always putting your hands on your hips- cracks me up!
You are wearing size 3T and have always worn the same size clothes as your age
You brush your teeth all by yourself and have to have a cup of water while doing so
You love your sisters toys
You like to play with Brooklyn in her crib
Jade Mommy and Daddy couldn't be prouder of you. You continue to amaze us by your talents and vocabulary. (You know all the 'real' names of the dinosaurs!
We love you birthday boy!!

1 comment:

Tiffany Beers said...

I love reading your blog!!! Your children are so beautiful and as soon as I have a baby girl ... I will requesting some of those awesome tutus and bows you create!

P.S. Had a great time at the b-day party!!!