Sunday, September 6, 2009

July!!!

Since I am wayyyy behind on my blog I will just (try to) do a recap of our events to date.
In July we have been just loving the summer being silly and staying inside away from the heat.

Oh, and remember that book and cute laptop? Well I have been attached to them lately. My 1st part of my course work is due Aug. 10th!!! I had many sleepless nights but did manage to get it all turned in on time! WahooO!
For my birthday Jason surprised me with some friends at the Lava Grill!!!! Ultimate favorite!!

AND I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR JACK AND AMANDA- THEY ARE ENGAGED AND WILL BE GETTING MARRIED MAY 15, 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WE ARE ALL IN THE WEDDING!!!!!!!!

We have ALL loved Amanda since the day we met her and I am beyond excited for her to join our family!!!!!! Now, we just have to get them to move to Fort Worth! HA!!

No comments: