Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day part 2

We had Christmas with Jason's parents and sister on Saturday-and what a wonderful day!! We drove over in our PJ's and really had a Christmas Day! Jade was really into opening presents this day and Brooklyn was actually awake for the majority of the time we opened gifts. Sorry no pics yet- I thought I had forgotten my camera but come to find out it was at the very bottom of Brooklyn's diaper bag so I'll have to steal some! But I'll update this post soon. Jade had asked Grandma for a whale... and though he was talking about a real one- he was so relieved to see his whale set! Jade got some race cars a tent and drawing table. And not to forget the cool Plasma car that was Jade's gift but Jason has adopted along with the remote control race cars... boys!! Grandma hooked him up! They have as many toys there as we do at our house. It's a lovely thing! We ate a delicious lunch and hung out. Shirley, Jason, and Dagne played football outside while Cherie and I talked away (Jade and Brooklyn napping). Pretty much the norm.! After the Jade woke up from his nap we built his tent. We had picnics and flash lights to help set the camping mood. Too much fun. I always look forward to our family gift- this year dinner with the whole family restaurant of choice. I'm looking forward to it!!

No comments: