Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesdays

So today is Wednesday and Wednesdays have always been Jade and Mommy days... well until Brooklyn arrived. We used to go out all the time and have McDonalds for lunch- go to the park-or the mall and play in there play area- a play-date with a friend- or go shopping.... now we stay at home. I'm sure as Brooklyn gets older we will venture out. So Jade had been telling me all last week, "But Mommy, I want to stay at home with you"- too sweet. He keeps asking me lately when I drop him off at school if I am going to work. I reply with, "No Mommy needs to clean house (or) run errands." I have to be very honest- I don't want to go back to work. I have enjoyed staying home with my kids so much more this time. And I don't know how this house will stay clean or the laundry get done when I do return.... but I'll just continue to enjoy the time I have left... less than a month :(
Today Jade cracked me up:
Me- "Jade after you eat your lunch it's time to take your nap"
Jade- "Ok Mommy- if fer say so" (Translation- If you say so)
If everyday was that easy!!
Well Brooklyn is squeeking- it's 11pm- last feeding before 5am!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Wow she is doing well with those feeding. I am ready for mine to go that long before the next feeding.