Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Time




Christmas is almost here! I can't wait to enjoy the joys with Jade along with Brooklyn's 1st Christmas! What a beautiful present we have! Our children are the most beautiful things in the world to us! We have been doing some seasonal things- Jade and my favorite is driving around looking at Christmas lights! I bought a 'Kids Carole's' CD so we can sing songs next time- I can't wait! Jade's favorite song is Jingle Bells. Last Thursday Jade's school had a Christmas program where each class room sang songs at a local church. It was the cutest thing ever! Espeically Jade! Mr. center of attention! I will have to learn how to upload videos- you've gotta see this! It was a very fun time. Today Jason took off and we enjoyed a day together without the kids to do our Christmas shopping. And we got so much done! Jason was so proud of me that I stayed "focused" I ran off track once with a purchase at Childrens Place- but who doesn't buy a shirt on sale for $1.82??!! Yea me! End result is Thursday with a gift wrapping party- so come on over! We took our family holiday picture and I got our letter and Christmas card out in the mail today!Well I will leave you with a few pics

No comments: