Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day





Santa was good to us all this year. 1st we are so lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful family to spend time with. Christmas day my parents from Houston were here as well as my brother. We enjoyed there visit-yet it was short. It always seems that way whether it be 7 days or 3 days. The tree was overflowing with gifts and so was my heart. Brooklyn's 1st Christmas! It was so fun to watch Jade open gifts. Everything was so exciting! And what an awesome Daddy we have- Jason had to open a "build" every toy the second Jade opened it. Dad was a busy man! Yet he also enjoyed opening his gifts. I think his favorite was from Jade-"Yea- Go Steelers!!" (They always say that to each other) A side note... I told Jason that I would put a Steelers decal on my car if he got me a Tahoe... well no Tahoe so no permanent decal so a licence plate cover! He's very proud of it! My Dad did something I have never seen- bought my Mom diamonds for Christmas her face was priceless and I was overjoyed for her. Jade got too many toys to count they are overflowing the toy boxes in his room. Jason surprised me with a Coach wallet that I love! And Miss Brooklyn now has a new outfit for every day this winter! I cooked a ham and turkey with some sides and then we all tuckered out for the day! I love Christmas Day!! Yes, the materialistic things are nice but we always take time to remember the true meaning of Christmas. Happy Birthday Jesus!

No comments: