Saturday, January 17, 2009

Addictions...

I must admit I have a few addictions... and as of lately there are more than just a few.
To start-since I was on maternity leave I am wayyyyy addicted to blog reading. You'll see off to the side there are a few blogs that I read religiously. I love it. I love that they trust me with their life stories as I trust you with mine. There are others that I read here recently that I have not yet added to my list. Check out http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/ (on my list Bring in the Rain) She is a very strong Christian and writing is amazing as well as her love for her family, friends, and God. My husband thinks I'm crazy sometimes with all the time I spend reading others blogs and writing my own. But I think this is important- I can write whatever I please just as I would talk it and not feel judged. My life-My story.
Secondly addicted to taking professional pictures. I strive for perfection. And the most perfect thing to me is my family. So what better than to capture that. It's becoming expensive but I have found a very awesome local photographer. http://myavphotography.blogspot.com/ (for my records and if your interested)- But of course when we're in Houston- my favorite Amy http://www.getaglimpsecreations.blogspot.com/ . I know some of you who read live in Houston- so keep her in mind. Not only do I call her my photographer but her in-laws used to be my next door neighbors when I lived in Kingwood. Take a look at her work- she's also on my blog reading list.
And thirdly shopping for baby girl clothes for Brooklyn. Let's call this one a major addiction!! Shopping online is extremely fun for this. Yes, it is suggested but with caution. My husband wishes I was warned! Let see: bows, tutu's, custom clothes, ribbon oneies, diaper bags, monogrammed items that are on all items listed above... there's more but you get the idea. Luckily Jason is so far ok with my shopping frenzies. He always tells me that he's ok with it cause I never go "over-board" Ummmm... my reply, "Really? Great!!" Alot of times I find stuff and debate it- again I'm kinda picky.

2 comments:

Amy Maple said...

Holly,
thanks for referencing me (and my blog)! I really appreciate it! Your family is just beautiful :)

Ginger said...

Hey Holly feel free to pass down those clothes to Cameron! I don't think they are in the same size since Cameron is on the small side. :)