Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back to the Norm.

I've been back to work for 2 weeks now and things are going surprisingly very well. I am back to the gym and just love it! Aside from the good feeling you get when you work out - I had forgotten that the gym is an excellent place to "people watch" !! We were having problems with Jade whining and not eating- and since he is doing so much better. And I truly believe it all had to do with our routine. Kids need that. Brooklyn is still sleeping through the night (if I hadn't mentioned that she has been from the 4th day we brought her home from the hospital). Brooklyn is such a good baby. She hardly ever cries-unless it's time to eat! That girl is a pig! Brooklyn is starting to plump up and is really starting to get her own features- she is such a doll! Daddy called her "my gerber baby!" yesterday and I thought that was cute! It's so different seeing Jason with a little girl- any little moment they have makes me smile. She knows how to get to her Daddy's heart! Getting used to being away from Brooklyn has been rough- as expected. I will come home and take her to her room for back and tummy time just to get one-on-one time with her. And I love that time. She's smiling and cooing and melting our hearts! I think I tell her every day that she's the little girl I've always dreamed of having. Jade is so so good with Brooklyn. He'll get sooo excited when she wakes up from a nap, "SHE'S AWAKE!!- HI MISSY GURL"! He's starting to share his toys with her and can't wait til she can play with him. When watching Baby Einsteins with her he'll tell her what every thing is, "That's a dinosaur Brooklyn!" He told me a couple days ago, "Mommy-put her down so she can chase after me!" LOL! And lastly when she finishes all of her bottle (which is just about every time she eats) he says- "she's getting bigger-just like me!" My children are my world! I love them beyond words!

No comments: