Saturday, January 17, 2009

Family Pictures

Ashleigh with AV Photography took our family pictures 2 weeks ago. And I LOVE'M! We really needed new pics with all 4 of us. I am such a picture person (refer to the addictions post)! I know exactly where these are going! Ashleigh was so nice to do some pictures for me of just Brooklyn too. Both my babies are growing up- Both sad and exciting! I love having "babies" but also can't wait to watch them at there next stage in life. I seem to love everything so far about every stage. Here's some of my favorites:

In this last picture Jade is here with our dear friend's little boy Ethan. They came to visit us from Oklahoma. Ethan and Jade play so well together. They had some late night's all weekend long! I just love this picture- show's what being a kid is all about! Silly boys! And here's my little girl at 8 weeks- I'm so blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of your pictures!!! They are so great!

Ginger said...

Cute! Brooklyn is so adorable!