Sunday, January 4, 2009

Gaming Systems...

So Jason really wanted a new "toy" for Christmas. I suggested the Wii so we all could play as a family. So for Christmas with all of Jason's Best Buy gift cards and money he debated and finally went to Best Buy with Jade to pick out the gaming system that he wanted. I got about 4 phone calls from Jason while at Best Buy- he really wanted the PlayStation 3. I said that it was his gift cards and his money that he could get whatever he wanted. So Jason comes home with the PlayStation 3 and it's obvious that he loves it so I am happy for him. I had originally told him to get whatever system that he wanted but I did eventually want the Wii for the family. (They are sold out of the Wii's for a while-by the way) My theory: if and when I have time to play a game I want to get something out of it. With the Wii I can be at least somewhat active therefore having the satisfaction of perhaps working out?! Because there is always laundry to wash, clothes to put up, a child to feed, a kid to play with, dishes to do, sleep to be caught up... etc. I don't just have time to sit. Right? And an interesting side note... Jason used to go to sleep right after Jade did- not anymore! I have someone to talk to at mid-night now!! It's nice not being the only one awake once the kiddo's are asleep! I do have a very cute picture of Jason and Jade playing video games together but ummmm.. can't find my camera??! I will look hard tomorrow. It's bedtime.

No comments: