Monday, January 12, 2009

On my mind

Jason always tells me that while looking at me he can see my brain spinning... and it's so true! So let me write it all out. Main reason I can't go to sleep tonight- I start back to work tomorrow and really bummed about it. (It was suppose to be today- but go stuck in Tampa, FL- new blog about our amazing trip coming soon with pics) I felt this way with Jade too so I know/hope this feeling will pass. I keep striving for things to "Get back to normal" and I think this will be the next step to get that accomplished. But by no means does this make it easy. This time unlike last I have soooo enjoyed staying home just being the best wife and Mom I can be. I think Jade has enjoyed me being home as well. His first comment to me as we got in the car last Thursday to take him to school was "Mommy, me stay home with you?" I have my fears of leaving Brooklyn; though I know she'll be ok. I just hate not being able to hold her whenever I want to. Or for that matter know that she is being held everytime she cries. I hope that I find happiness and fun in my adult conversations but I will surely miss the gooo gooo's and gaga's and smiles. Tomorrow I expect to be a rough day (And to mention Jason will be out of town to Pensacola, FL overnight) So to bed I go.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Hey girl, Hope you get this comment. I am so sad for you. I know it must be so hard to go back to work. I hope all goes well. I will be praying for you and hopefully you will find peace.